Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thinking About My Future

My major is now accounting. I am one of the most indecisive people that I have ever met, it is good and bad depending on the topic. Asking a person like me, "what do you want to do for the rest of your life?" is not a way to become my friend. I HATE THIS QUESTION. I have, in my three quarters of college, changed my major, and career choice six times. However, this time I think I have nailed it. I am extremely organized and completely OCD about money, time, and every other resource I am limited with. Possessing these qualities allow me into the business world with ease.
On top of the business world I have really dug deep into research deciding where I want to go career wise with this major. Always being interested in language, I started to think international business. Soon after, I only wanted that title to take a language. Finally I decided to minor in Italian. Going off this, I began looking to study abroad in Italy during the last two years of my stay at Wright State.
Tying it all together, I would love to own my own private business. I want to live in Italy for awhile to get my inspiration, and eventually manage and own a winery. A winery filled with all Italian imported wine. In love with my Italian heritage this will easily satisfy that piece of me as well as be a wonderful job for finance purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, I've thought about changing my major, but for you to do accounting good for you I'm sure you'll get a great job

    ReplyDelete